The role of the Eco-Warrior
The Eco-Warriors are tasked to:
· Ensure that the whole school is aware of the Eco-Schools programme.
· Take the lead in carrying out the Environmental Review
· Ensure that everyone in the school community is represented in the decision-making process (as far as possible)
· Provide a link between pupils, teachers, senior management team, governors, and the whole school community.
· Take the lead in delivering the Eco-Schools Action Plan
· Our mission is to help make our school sustainable and to bring about behaviour change in young people and those connected to them so that good habits learned in schools are followed through into homes and communities.
· By addressing environmental issues in school and reducing waste, school will save money, which can be reinvested elsewhere.
Our focuses for this year
– Healthy lifestyles
– Waste and litter