What is SCARF at Home?
Age-appropriate SCARF online activities to do at home.
The activities will:
- Cover key concepts and outcomes within SCARF’s half-termly units; activities to encourage children to think and reflect
- Focus on positive themes that are safe for parents to discuss with their child, avoiding unsafe subjects
- For younger children, provide family-friendly activities that promote discussion
- For older children, provide activities that can be done alone if an adult is not available to give time
- Avoid, for the most part, the need for resources other than pencil and paper (home-printer not essential)
Below are links to two different units.